37 week visit

>> Monday, September 29, 2008

Had another doctor visit this morning. I love getting the early morning appointments, because it means I have next to no wait. My appointment this morning was at 8:45. I was walking home by 9:05. Sweet.

The word from the doctor is- everything looks perfect. My total weight gain is still holding at 19lbs (which the doctor assured me is FINE, he actually told me he's proud of me in regards to my weight gain), blood pressure is perfect, baby is head down and the heartbeat is strong, belly is measuring the exact perfect size. He actually said that my belly was an optical illusion. When he looked at it, he thought it didn't look that big, but when he measured it, it was spot on. Sooo...cool.

I really like the doctor I had today. I go to a group practice, so for my appointments, I rotate through all 7 doctors. That way I know all of them,since there's no way of telling who will be on delivery duty when I go into labor. They're all pretty good, there is one doctor that I like less than the others- with my luck, I'll end up getting her...but I hope that I get one of the two guy doctors. They're my favorites. We'll just have to wait and see.

Anyways. I'm not going in to work today. I have a to-do list a mile long. I'm hoping to do all of it...

(amanda)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP