Awesome Thursday, continued.

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well kids, it's been less than a week since I've been here. I'm improving, see? Of course, what I really should be doing now is going to bed... but one thing at a time.

For now, I give you a few glimpes into last Thursday. After the previous blog post, the one I made on Thursday morning, my day just kept being awesome. Played with the baby, took a whole mess of photos, including the ones you're about to see. Because yes. This is primarily a photo entry. Like it.

After lunch, the child thoroughly inspected the dog's water dish. After she tipped it over the first time, I didn't even bother to refill it, and it's a good thing. Because this happened-




Then, she ate a coffee bean-

and got into all the pots and pans.

After that, I knew she could not be trusted while I cooked dinner in my new wok (!) so she was banished to the high chair, occupied with a tray full of cheerios, and I set to work making some chicken stir-fry for dinner. And taking pictures of the aforementioned dinner. I couldn't resist.


An empty, brand new wok, a semi-impulse purchase from Ikea.


And a baby that says "Why I no can help, momma? I iz a good cook!"

May I introduce my assistants, Mr. Rice Cooker and Ms. "Stir-fry sauce" Packet?







Check it out, Booden. And you think I can't cook to save my life.


They totally smelled what I was cooking.


And pup patiently waited at Nate's feet, willing him to drop something.






fin.

1 comments:

Amanda Renaud September 1, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I was totally going to bash you about the entire "I'm going to cook thang"...then I saw the photos and I must say, I'm impressed. I also got a new wok (for wedding present) and I can honestly say it is one of my favorite things in the world.

Side note: I am a fan of Nate's facial hair. Very manly.

I swear I will be calling soon to talk about honeymoon and all that jazz...work has been a little overwhelming, have much to tell :-)

Love ya,
A

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP