This has been a long time coming.

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

Both girls are currently napping, so I guess now is as good a time as any to sit and type out this entry that I've been hesitant to write.

We're moving. If you facebook stalk me (and let's face it- some of you do. I'm that amazing.) you've likely heard rumblings. I may have mentioned the arctic, or the tundra, or the great white north. New Englanders, don't get excited. I'm not coming home. I'm going further north.

To Canada.

And not the part that's nice and close to New England, either. Or the part near NY.

We will be moving to Edmonton, in the province of Alberta. Which is not quite the West coast, but it's over that way. It's about 7 hours north of the Canadian border with Montana. Which uhhhh. Yeah. It's far.

And we are moving quite soon. Nate starts his new job on November 29th, the Monday after Thanksgiving. We will be spending Thanksgiving up in MA with the Grimes side of the fam before we go, and so we will be leaving Virginia in just 3 and a half weeks from now. Which ZOMGHOLY CRAP. What did I just say. For real? THREE WEEKS?

(Like, seriously. I just pulled up the calendar and double checked. Yeah, it's three and a half weeks. This is getting insane.)

Sooooo basically, if any of my VA peeps want to chill before we leave. You've got until the 16th.

AHHHHHHHHH holy crap. We've also got Halloween coming up. Pretty excited about all the goings on related to that. And Fiona's birthday. Cause my baby's gonna be two years old? What?

3 comments:

Kim October 21, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Yes, I facebook stalk you because you are totally that awesome.

7 hrs NORTH of Montana? Isn't that like the north pole?

PK October 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Not sure if I offered or if I can help but if you need anything, let me know. Maybe i should take up knitting because it sounds like you're going to need a lot of sweaters ;o)

Phish11 October 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Yes, I facebook stalk you because I like to try and keep up with you.. I see you next to never and you are movingY%&(&@*(&$(*@ How in the world are you going to take Kennedy's pictures from up there? Oh well, I am sure that there is a good reason that you are moving. I am excited for you guys.. Now that I am breathing again.. Can we plan a get together or something before you leave?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP