Monday- A Play in Three Parts

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

Act 1: In which I wake up in good mood, prepare a healthy breakfast for my children, pack a healthy lunch for my husband, clean the entire kitchen, carry all laundry to the basement, and get a healthy dinner in the slowcooker, all before I even have my coffee.

Act 2: Wherein we discover that there is only enough laundry soap for one load (there are 5 loads to be done), the baby smears pb&j in her hair and requires a bath prior to naptime, and we find out that the "ranch dressing" I put into the aforementioned sack lunch was actually leftover clam chowder.

Act 3: Our hero (that would be me) seriously considers having donuts and wine for lunch, but decides against it. Because we have no more wine.

Happy Monday, all.

2 comments:

Cheryl February 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

I feel a strong need to mail you wine.

A Happy, Jolly Girl March 1, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Glad I am not the only one....you and your little family make me happy.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP