4 months.

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby had her 4-month checkup today. At a NEW doctors office, hopefully one where I won't hate all the doctors like I did at our old office. I actually didn't even meet any doctors yet though, cause today we had the nurse practitioner for our visit. And now, the stats-

She's 23.5 inches long. That's 25th percentile for height. (That's what I was as a kid! Hurrah! A shrimp!!!) She's 11lb8oz. That's 10th percentile for weight.


I iz a peanut!


Some babies are 10lbs at birth, some are 11.5lbs when they're 4 months old. What can you do.

But the best part of the doctor visit was the other little baby we saw in the waiting area (during our frickin FORTY-FIVE MINUTE WAIT! Ps. My original appointment was for 9:15 but I got there at like 9:30 so they told me I had to reschedule. So I made a new appt for 12:00 and I got there a few minutes before 12 and then I had to sit there for 45 minutes? Really? 15 minutes and you make me RESCHEDULE but it's expected that I sit there for a year? Argh. I hope that's just cause lots of kids are sick today, not because that's the way this office usually runs...)

Anyways I got lost in those parentheses. What you need to know is that there was this other little baby there, I'm not sure how old, but it didn't look brand brand new, so maybe 2 months? This baby had the most amazing head of hair I have ever seen in my life. Seriously. The kid had like a 4inch mohawk and I am not even exaggerating. I totally snuck a pic with my camera phone because this mohawk was that amazing. I've cropped the photo and blurred out the baby's face so I can show you the hair here.

Have you ever SEEN such fantastic hair on a baby! I only wish the mom was wearing a white coat so you could get the full effect.

Mine is still a bald little baby. But, incredibly cute. Annnnd, pictures.....GO.








2 comments:

oxygen.intake March 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

i just want to see your baby!!!!! and you. shes going to be sooooo big by the time i get to see her next.

Kim March 11, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Wow. The "iz a peanut" is my all-time favorite of her!

Do you stay at home with her?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP