Blargh.

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My poor little neglected blog. I knew this would happen eventually, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Things have been busy? I guess?

The big news of the week is- Fiona rolled over! From her back onto her stomach!!! Which was very exciting!!! She has also pooped a mad crazy lot. I'm talking out of her diaper poops. Up the back. Up the front. And somehow onto her SHOULDER on Sunday. wtf? I don't even understand how poop could follow that trajectory. I just don't get it.

In any case.

If I post a couple pictures, can I get away with such a Lamey McLamerson post? Probably.

Here you go.

At the St. Paddy's Day 8k in DC on Sunday.


She also does this scooting thing when she's on her back. It's the funniest thing. She can scoot herself all the way across the living room.

OH! I nearly forgot another big thing that's happened! I got a new computer and it is AMAZING!!! Like, seriously. I am loving the fact that it actually WORKS! And does what I want it to DO! And I can run Photoshop and iTunes and Firefox all at THE SAME TIME without it crashing!!!

In other news, I need to write in a slightly less exclamatory tone. Although the computer is quite exciting. I have been using it muchly, just not for blogging. I've been doing actual WORK work, like photography work, which has been excellent. Have several open jobs at the moment and am very happy with that. I'm also really excited cause I know several pregnant ladies that are due to have babies soon and I will get to photograph their newborns! Hurray!

I's tired. Need sleep. Have doctor appt in the morning to find out how the old thyroid is doing... keep fingers crossed for good news...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP