One Year.

>> Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, my little lady's first birthday has come and nearly gone. I'm still kind of in shock that she's so big, and now I've got a 2-yr-old and a 1-yr-old. We had a lovely time at her birthday party on Sunday, and at her birthday playdate this morning. She gave me a wonderful birthday gift last night, too. She SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! I think the last time I slept through the night was the night before her actual day of birth. So I woke up this morning feeling like a million bucks.

I got nothing else but some pics from the last couple days. I was stressin' about the birthday decorations, but I ended up really happy with what we pulled together.



Fishies, Cheerios, animal crackers, and raisins. A one-year-old snack buffet!






Getting some candle-blowing "help" from big sissy.


Cake.


One.


Fam.


All the kiddos. We definitely promised them jelly beans to get them all on there.


Done.


Storytime with Daddy before bed.


Found this book about a kitty named Violet. I think our Violet is here to stay, too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP