Day 4

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doctor appointment this morning. Not much to report. Baby's moving down, things are thinning out, but nothings opening up. (That's not too graphic for you people, is it?) So my next appointment is on Thursday, they'll do a non-stress test to make sure that the baby is still doing fine, and if nothing happens by Monday of next week I've got an induction scheduled for first thing Monday morning. REALLLLLLLY hoping I don't go until next Monday. That's NOVEMBER!

So...Don't take it personally if I am not answering when you call my phone, or not replying when you text. I'm very much in a hibernation state, and pretty much don't feel like talking to anybody these days.

It's not you, it's me.

(amanda)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP