Plus Five

>> Wednesday, October 29, 2008

That's right. Five days past my (later) due date, and still baby chooses to remain in the cozy womb. They've got a few more days to play with, and then... Monday the eviction notice is being served.

But seriously, come on.

This morning, while sipping on my cup of decaffeinated Lady Grey Tea, I made a list of things to do. Cleaning, and errands, and such. Did some cleaning up this morning, then at lunchtime Nate came home (I love that his office is only like 5 minutes from the house and he's able to come home for lunch sometimes), and we went to go pick out pumpkins to carve. We both got pretty big ones, I think they were both in the 20-25lb range. We were going to carve them tonight, but by the time we finished dinner I didn't feel like making a huge pumpkin-y mess, so we're planning on carving 'em tomorrow evening.

The after-dinner cleanup spurred on a desire to do some more cleaning, so I spent the past hour or so sweeping, and vacuuming, and scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees. I also put up the new shower curtain liner that I bought the other day, and finished washing and folding and putting away all the laundry.

So the house is pretty clean.

But there is more on the list. Tomorrow I'll tackle the closets...

(amanda)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP